Take out the eggs from refrigerator and place them in a single layer in a pot, close it with fitting lid.
Cover the eggs with water at least 1 inch above the top of the eggs.
Place the pot over to medium heat, uncovered, and boil until the water is boiling.
Remove the pot from the heat, cover it and let it stand for 12 minutes to hard-boil and 6 minutes to soft boil.
Using a heatproof slotted spoon, scoop out the eggs and place them in a bowl of ice water. For 10 minutes.
Hold up the egg and slowly crack on the table gently, until you see crack line. Slowly peel off the skin, and you’re ready to serve.
Tips: If you notice the white seeping out of a cracked egg during boiling, add a little vinegar to the water. This can helps the proteins in the egg white coagulate faster, sealing the crack.
Some people have been wondering what is a Request Ticket or what is it use for and how to use it. Here is a little explanation of how the Ticket works!
Talk to a animal friend, can select “what’s the latest “ and they will talk to you to gain friendship.
If you select “what do you want “, if they don’t have anything to request you will need to use a Request Ticket.
This request Ticket is use to ask for more request. Basically is when you already complete their request and you want some more, can use it to complete your goals!
They will show you a list of things that they wanted. Find the item and get back to them and you complete their request! A request Ticket contain 3 more request. Once you complete, you can choose to use again if you have the Ticket.
- Chat with an animal while he or she is visiting your campsite (reward: 30 Leaf Tickets). – Talk to anyone that visits your campsite!
- Collect 5 seashells (rewards: Wood x 30). – Head to Saltwater Shores.
- Complete a request for an animal (rewards: Calling Card x3) – Click on anyone that is nearby you, they will have a little icon show on top of them.
- Link a Nintendo Account (rewards: 100 Leaf Tickets) – Create an account if you don’t have one and follow the instructions.
- Chat with one of the animals visiting a recreation spot (rewards: Request Card x 6) – Visit a location from the map and talk to the animals.
- Catch 5 Fish (rewards: Cotton x 30 ) – Head to Lost Lure Creek / Saltwater Shores.
- Catch 5 Bugs (rewards: Leaf Tickets x 10) – Head to Sunburst Island.
- Harvest 5 Fruits (rewards: 10 x Leaf Tickets) – Head to Breezy Hollow or Lost Lure Creek, harvest any fruits on the trees! Can use fertilizer to grow fruits too! It takes about 3hrs time.
- Complete a request for an animal visiting your campsite (rewards: Paper x 30) – Your Campsite will have 1 animal friend around, talk to him/her to complete a request.
- Raise your friendship level with any animal to 4 (rewards: Preserves x 30) – Talk to Animals Friends and fulfilled their request.
- Give Kudos to another player at his or her campsite (rewards: Friend Powder x 20) – Visit another player campsite and give Kudos.
- Befriend another player (rewards: 10 Leaf Tickets) – Add someone as a friend.
- Befriend with 5 other players (rewards: 20 Leaf Tickets) – Visit the map and make friends, add them as a friend.
- Give Kudos to a friend (rewards: Friend Powder x 20) – Visit a friend and give Kudos.
- Buy an item from a Market Box (rewards: Preserves x 30) – Open your Friends tab, view your friend market box and buy any item.
- List an item in your Market Box (rewards: Paper x 30) Open your market box and list an item to sell.
- Craft a piece of furniture (rewards: Preserves x 30) – Open your craft tab, choose a furniture to craft.
- Buy clothes or an accessory at Market Place (rewards: Cotton x 30) – Head to Market Place and buy a new pair of clothes or accessory.
- Use a Request Ticket (rewards: Wood x 30) – Click here on How to Use a Request Ticket.
- Use a Calling Card (rewards: Steel x 30) –Click here on How to Use a Calling Card
- Catch 50 Fish (rewards: Sporty Essence x 3) – Head to Saltwater Shores or Lost Lure Creek.
- Catch 50 Bugs (rewards: Cute Essence x 3) – Head to Sunburst Island.
- Harvest 50 Fruits (rewards: Cool Essence x 3) – Head to Breezy Hollow.
- Collect 50 seashells (rewards: Natural Essence) – Head to Saltwater Shores.
- Use a sea throw net (rewards: 5 Leaf Tickets) – Head to Saltwater Shores, look for the net icon show around the sea area.
- Use a river throw net (rewards: 5 Leaf Tickets) – Head to Lost Lure Creek, look for the net icon show around the river area.
- Use some honey (rewards: 5 Leaf Tickets) – Click here on How to use honey to Catch Bugs.
- Raise your friendship level with any animals to 6 (rewards: Sporty Essence x 3) – Keep on talking to your animal friends. Choose an option to talk or fulfilled their request.
- Place furniture in your camper (rewards: Cute Essence x 3) – Head to your camper van, Click on the grid on the right side. – Click here on How to Arrange Furniture
- Craft 3 furniture items (rewards: Cool Essence x 3)- Open Craft Tab and craft any 3 items.
- Place furniture at your campsite (rewards: Natural Essence x 3) – Click here on How to Arrange Furniture
- Catch 100 Fish (rewards: Cool Essence x 10)- Head to Saltwater Shores or Lost Lure Creek.
- Catch 100 Bugs (rewards: Cool Essence x10) – Head to Sunburst Island.
- Harvest 100 Fruits (rewards: Cool Essence x 10)- Head to Breezy Hollow.
- Collect 100 seashells (rewards: Natural Essence x 10) – Head to Saltwater Shores.
- Host 2 animals at your campsite (rewards: Leaf Tickets x 10) –Click here on How to Invite / Host animals to your campsite.
- Use Leaf Tickets to complete a crafting project quickly (rewards: Leaf Tickets x 10) –Click here on How to Use a Leaf ticket to complete a Crafting Project
- Use Leaf Tickets to craft an item with insufficient materials (rewards: Leaf Tickets x 10) – How to Use Leaf Tickets to Craft an Item with Insufficient Material.
- Place 4 green series items at your campsite (rewards: Leaf Tickets x 10) – Unlock item at level 8.
- Place 4 polka-dot series items at your campsite (rewards: Leaf Tickets x 10) -unlock item at level 9.
- Place 4 sleek series item at your campsite (rewards: Leaf Tickets x 10)
- Place 4 Kiddie series items at your campsite (rewards: Leaf Tickets x 10)
- Place 4 blue series item at your campsite (rewards: Leaf Tickets x 10)
- Host 4 animals at your at your campsite (rewards: Leaf Tickets x 10) – Click here on How to Invite / Host animals to your campsite.
- Craft an amenity (rewards: Sparkles Stones x 1) –
- Host 6 animals at your campsite (rewards: Sporty Essence x 20) – Click here on How to Invite / Host animals to your campsite.
- Raise a campsite amenity’s level to 2 (rewards: 20 x Leaf Tickets) *Still working on it.
- Host 8 animals at your campsite (rewards: Cool Essence x 20) – Click here on How to Invite / Host animals to your campsite.
- Pay off a loan in full (rewards: Sparkles Stones) – Head to OK Motors, Upgrade your camper, pay the full amount.
- Expand your camper (rewards: Sparkles Stones x 1) – Head to OK Motors, Talk to the animal Penguin, and choose to expand your camper.
- Add a level of your camper (rewards: Sparkle Stone) Unlock at level 10. Head to OK Motor.
- Go to Shovel strike Quarry (rewards: 10 Leaf Tickets) – Click on the Map and head to Shovel Strike Quarry (With the construction picture)
Will do a guide on how to complete the goals! Stay tuned for more updates soon!
I’ve try this method and if you couldn’t figure how to complete this goal, you can follow my method.
When you are out of Candy Canes to craft an item, which is needed about 50 Candy Canes. There is no way you can do it unless you can save up the candy canes. But if you can, you can just use the Leaf Tickets which is on of the Stretch Goals.
So just head to “Craft” tab
Click on the furniture that you want to craft.
Click “Order Screen” and “Craft” which show need how many “Leaf Ticket.” is needed.
And you are done!
Here is the Timed Goals list. With time limit to complete them, Do remember to check back anytime before it’s gone! They will keep having new Time Goals added in. All with a time limit.
- Give Kudos to another player at his or her campsite (rewards: Friend Powder)
Visit your friend from your friend list and click “visit”!
Once you are at your friend campsite, talk to him/her. And click ” Give kudos”!
*Remember you can only give one time! Maybe come back visit another day and you can give again!.
And! You complete a Time goal! 😃
- Olive Flounder collecting! Get 3 of them (rewards: Paper) – Go to the fishing spot and catch some fishes!
- Fruits beetle collecting, Get 9 of them (rewards: Steel) – Head to Sunburst Island to catch them all!
- Coconut collecting! Get 6 of them. (Rewards: 6 x Paper) – Head to Sunburst Island to Harvest them all!
- Squid collecting! Get 15 of them. (Rewards: 1 x Natural Essence) – This want is tough. Not as easy to get but try your luck! Head to Saltwater Shores or Lost Lure Creek.
Animal Crossing Christmas Season Edition!
Christmas season is here! Let’s celebrate Christmas with our little animal friends on Animal Crossing!
Do check the notices for more information guide.
Christmas event Opening! Notices on this event. Is limited event items to unlock with full of joy!
New Time Goal added in! Previously is only 3 sets but now you have more goals to complete! This time is more focus on complete request as many as you can! Stay tuned for my updates on the Time Goals!
Other than time goals they also add a few Xmas edition collection of furniture into craft! But you have to complete request :
- In order to get Candy Cane for crafting the item. It’s limited edition! Well, I will try!
- Collect enough Candy Cane to craft special holiday furniture!
- Complete Time Goals to unlock some Holiday Clothing too!
Holiday furniture Include:
- Festive Bow tree
- Three Ball Snowman
- Jingle Fence and many more!
Holiday Clothing Include:
- Santa Hat
- Santa Coat
- Santa Skirt
- Santa Pants
- Santa Boots
Event Schedule Start and End:
From 30/11/17 @ 2 PM, Ends on 26/12/17 @1:59 PM
Visit Shovel strike Quarry and you can collect Candy Canes when you enter! Don’t miss it! If you collect enough you can use it to craft Holiday furniture.
Furniture that you craft will be available if the events end. Earn Candy Canes as many as you can and craft your favorite Holiday furniture as much as you want!
Stay tuned for my updates!
Timed Goal added some new challenge for this Christmas season holiday! Can get Candy Cane by Complete Goals too!
- Complete 3 requests for visiting animals (Rewards: 20 x Candy Canes)
- Complete 10 requests for visiting animals (Rewards: 40 x Candy Canes)
- Complete 30 requests for visiting animals (Rewards: 1 x Santa Pant)
- Complete 70 requests for visiting animals (Rewards: 1 x Santa Skirt)
- Craft Jingle Checked Sofa (Rewards: 20 x Candy Canes)
- Craft Mountain of Presents (Rewards: 20 x Candy Canes)
- Craft Big Festive Cake (Rewards: 5 x Leaf Tickets)
- Craft Jingle Checked Bed (Rewards: 40 x Candy Canes)
- Craft Jingle Checked Rug (Rewards: 1 x Santa Boot)
- Craft Jingle Fence (Rewards: 1 x Santa Shirt)
- Craft Jingle Snow Globe (Rewards: 80 x Candy Canes)
- Craft Festive Bow Tree (Rewards: 20 x Leaf Tickets)
- Craft Festive Streetlights (Rewards: 80 x Candy Canes)
- Craft Three Ball Snowman (Rewards: 1 x Candy Canes)
- Craft Festive Fireplace (Rewards: 20 x Leaf Tickets)
Basically is just doing request and crafting furniture! To craft furniture just open “Craft” tab, talk to animals friends to complete the request to earn Candy Canes! That’s the main focus.
Complete all the goals at the end of the day you will get a full set of Christmas costume!
Calling Card can only use on animals when they are not nearby you. When are at certain level, you will unlock animals friends, but once you unlock they are still new to you.
If you want to meet them and start raise friendship with them you can use a Calling Card to call them to your area for 3 hours. But you only use once (purpose is to complete your stretch goals)
Click on the Animals that you want to call.
Once you call them, they will be around you!
Now it’s time to raise your friendship with them! Now you can check through their list of furniture to craft and so you can invite them to your campsite.
There are lots of happy ending after you completed their request, like enjoying favourite fruits together, making shell necklace, making pudding cake! And many more!
Making friends is so much fun! Especially surrounded with animals friends! Once you have your campsite ready, you can start to invite friends to visit your campsite!
Invite and host animal to your campsite is similar action to do. Purpose is to complete your stretch goals.
Go to Contact tab, read the profile on their special request. Find them by “Open Map” tab. Raise your friendship with them to the required level by talking and fulfilled their request.
While you raising friendship, you may start to craft items from their requested furniture list.
if you want to craft multiple item, have to buy a space for 80 leaf ticket.
Note: Completion time may depends on the item.
Once you complete the requested furniture, a ” Invite me” icon will appear on the top on the animals tab under contact.
Click in and select ” Invite to Campsite (Auto Arrange)”. or you can choose “Self Arrange” once you are ready to welcome them.
Note: You only can invite to a Maximum of 8 animals friends to your campsite. If your campsite turn’s out to be full, Click on the “Cat” Icon on the right side of your campsite (must be at your campsite).
Select any animals friend, and “Send home”
* you can always invite them back anytime!
Use Leaf ticket to speed up items that are urgent or to clear your quest faster and gets level up faster too!
Open your craft tab
Choose a furniture to craft.
Click on the processing craft, click yeah to use Leaf Tickets.
Usually just need to use 1 leaf ticket.
Leaf Ticket is easy to collect when you fulfilled a request or level up friendship.